The OML S.r.l., estabilished in 1967, works in designing and producing field of carpenter, steel and aluminium spools for wiredrawings, enamelling and twisting machined.
Thanks to our experience and modern equipment that include N.C. and electronic balancing machines, we can satisfy any your request with precision and rapidity.
Production is regulated by CAD-CAM procedings that allow the control of all machines and guarantee the parameters of process and quality.
All our manufactoring is produced according to DIN specification, but it's possible produce any spool on your drawing or specification.
Or manufactoring range include:
Our technical office is available for the study and the development of special equipment on your demand.
- Forged steel C40 - C45 - 20MnCr5 hardened et 28 - 32 HRC spool type SMSS-F, fully turned on N.C. machines and balanced for speed up to 12000 R.P.M.
- Turned steel spool type SBT according to DIN 46397 or on customer's drawing, balanced for wind-up to 80 m/sec.
- Turned steel spools type SBC according to DIN 46395 or on customer's drawing.
- Turned spools type SBR/5 or SBR/7 according to DIN 46395/46397 or un customer's drawing, balanced for wind-up speed up to 40m/sec.
- Transport spool
- Spools for machines
- Detachable spools
- Reels for skeins manufacturing with pneumatical-oil dynamical - mechanical opening and closing
- Special spools of all dimensions and capacities
- Tilting units
- Complete plants for skeins wires and ropes